Please read these terms and conditions (T&Cs) carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations. You can print these T &Cs by clicking on the print icon on your browser.
1. INTRODUCTION. This policy is purely administered by UK Healthcare which is the trading name of Bolton and District Hospital Saturday Council. UK Healthcare is an Appointed Representative of Westfield Contributory Health Scheme Ltd.
The underwriter is Westfield Contributory Health Scheme Ltd (WCHS Ltd) and is registered in England & Wales company no. 303523. Westfield Health is the trading name of WCHS Ltd and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the PRA. The financial services registration number is 202609. The registered office is Westfield House, 60 Charter Row, Sheffield, S1 3FZ.
2. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. We will try to make our Website available but cannot guarantee that our Website will operate continuously or without interruptions or is error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website, and in particular you must not attempt to circumnavigate security, tamper with, hack into or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE. Unless expressly stated otherwise on the Website UK Healthcare is the proprietor of all images, trademarks, product, brand and company names, titles, copyrights or logos referred to in this Website. We grant you the right to access the Website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may for your own use only view, copy and print out materials included on it. You may not modify copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website, its content and any related software. You warrant to us that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited, or not authorised by these T&Cs.
4. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES. You confirm that the inclusion of hyperlinks on the Website does not imply any endorsements by us of the material on any such websites or any association with their operators and that of you use these hyperlinks you will be leaving the Website. These links are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links you will be leaving this Website. UK Healthcare does not endorse or make any representations about them or in respect of any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any third party website linked to this Website you do so at your own risk.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. You acknowledge that the copyright in and all other intellectual property rights in the Website its content and the underlying software and any related software belong to, or are licenced to us and that, except as provided by these T & Cs, you will acquire no rights in this Website, its contents and /or the underlying software and/or any related software.
6. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. The purpose of the Website is to promote the products and services of UK Healthcare and those of its business partners. Any information on this Website does not constitute a legally binding offer by UK Healthcare to provide product or services. It should also not be regarded as an invitation to engage in investment activity or financial promotion within the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000, or any subordinate legislation. When you make a request to purchase a product or service this shall be regarded as an offer to be accepted or rejected by UK Healthcare that will in its absolute discretion accept or reject your offer and it shall be subject to the product terms and conditions.
7. LIABILITY. UK Healthcare, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website) and any of UK Healthcare’s officers, directors or employees exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, and direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages or any loss of income , profits, goodwill, data, contracts use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise, in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any website linked to this Website. Nothing in this notice shall exclude or limit UK Healthcare’s liability in respect of a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such is defined by the Unfair Contract Act 1977) or b) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or c) fraud or d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair our correction of equipment, software or data you assume all costs thereof.
8. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE. It is essential that any information you provide to UK Healthcare during the course of using this Website is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge and belief. You agree to indemnify UK Healthcare for any loss it suffers as a result of any misrepresentation, misdescription or non-disclosure of any material fact by you. Failure to disclose any material fact may affect your claim or render any cover void. If you have any doubt then you should consult with us.
9. VIRUSES. Whilst we will take reasonable steps to exclude viruses from the Website we cannot guarantee such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards against viruses before accessing the Website , its contents and the underlying software and any related software.
10. SECURITY. UK Healthcare is unable to guarantee the protection of customers personal data transmitted electronically due to the nature of the internet. Customers should be aware that when personal information is disclosed on the internet it may be collected by another user and may result in unsolicited messages from other internet users.
12. WAIVER. If you breach these T&Cs and UK Healthcare does not take any immediate action against you UK Healthcare will still be entitled to enforce our rights and remedies in respect of any such breach or any subsequent breach.
13. ENGLISH LAW. These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts. This website is targeted at residents of the United Kingdom only and the content and information provided on this Website may be illegal in territories outside of the United Kingdom. If you are not a resident of the United Kingdom access to this Website is prohibited and UK Healthcare requests that you do not use this website.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to you use of the Website, supersede any previous agreements or understanding and may not be varied by you. All other T&Cs express or implied by statute or otherwise but subject to clause 1 above and clause 15 are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. MODIFICATION. You acknowledge that we may modify these conditions at any time for any reason.
16. GENERAL. In these T&Cs words importing gender include each other gender, references to persons include corporate bodies, firms and unincorporated associations and the singular includes the plural and vice versa. The headings in the T&Cs are included for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.